Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Girl's Nght Out!

Ian just tipped me off to a fabulous young Comediane (does anyone still use that word?) named Etta Devine. She looks like a girl who appeared in "Can't Hardly Wait" (the one who sits down next to Lauren Ambrose and starts chatting with her - but only to settle a bet), but according to IMDB she didn't appear in her first film until 2007. I tried a google search and couldn't find a biography, but I did find an online resume that mentioned (among other theater attributes) that she's appeared with the Groundlings, which has spawned some of my favorite improvisational actors.

Anyway, check out this short film, "Girl's Night Out" and I'll see if we can schedule an interview in the near future - I think this one is going places... besides the grocery store.

No comments: