Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Reader Rage

I have just gotten a "Trans-Atlantic Smack Down" from my brother about the infrequency of my postings. I plead no contest because, despite the fact that I just moved into a new place, and am working long, long hours, it's not as though I never have time to jot down a few lines.

I am trying to find a way to work the blogging into my daily life, and Joey B and I came up with a greatly monthly column idea over the weekend... but more on that later.

Stay tuned for a posting later on today about someone who helped to inspire me. It's a posting I've been working on for a while. To Ianovich, and all readers, I apologize for my wayward ways. I assure you that I will do my best to post a little something every day. Remember, rage is always a click away.

No comments: