Friday, November 21, 2008

DTV... blah, blah, blah

Is everyone else as sick as I am of hearing about how in February broadcast TV is going to become DTV and if you don't get a digital converter box... blah, blah, blah.
At first I thought, "Great, they're making a real effort to let the public know" and now I'm thinking, "Who the F is the dumbass who still has no idea about DTV and is forcing me to sit through these GD PSAs???" They are beyond irritating and they're on every channel, including PBS! It's like being forced to watch an ad campaign that really annoys you (*cough* *cough* Wendy's men with red pigtails - I'm looking at you) except that it's everywhere. Throw in 30 minute informational programming about DTV in sub-prime time and I am about to swear off TV altogether.

Why don't I bother with cable again? I wish I knew...

No comments: