Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's official - I've seen everything

Joey B and I are up very early this morning because we are shopping for furniture today - my new place is a little sparse at the moment. In lieu of springing into action we got roped into watching a nature show. During a commercial break I was astounded to see a dog wearing a slutty outfit, raising it's derriere towards the camera. I immediately turned to Joey B and said, "I have to blog about this!"

Yes, Ragers, we are now about to be inundated with small toy dogs wearing Eurotrash outfits, replete with lots of "bling" a la "bratz" phenom. These little creatures are from a toy company called, "Tini Puppini". (Click here to see the official website).

In doing a little research, I get the sense that these skanky dogs are going to be the "gotta have it" item for the holiday season. You've been warned.

As many of you know, I have no compunctions about dressing up dogs in coats, Halloween costumes, etc. My own dog, Soleil, is featured prominently as a model for barker & meowsky and has even had her modeling photos appear on Martha Stewart, but I have to say this is entirely different. These toys have all the patent panting horniness of Heidi Montag or Tila Tequila - why not buy little Suzie a "Betty Blowjob" action figure, (Now with crack pipe and spitting action - Order now!).

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but when did a painted up tart (even a furry one) become the perfect toy for a child? Take my advice, if you see this dog just keep walking. That bitch hangs out at the free clinic.

No comments: