Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quotes are all the Rage - I

In an effort to force me to update the blog every day my brother sent me a list of possible topics. The one I thought I'd begin with is our beloved wall of quotes.

Before moving to Chicago, I lived in the "guest house" at my parent's place. One of the highlights of my time in the "pebble" - so named because of it's relative cosiness - was a lerge sheet of paper Ian and I pasted over the French doors that led into the house. On this wall, over the years, we wrote funny quotes that we had heard in our favorite TV shows, movies or while out with friends and family.

The sheet is not stowed away in a bedroom closet, so I am working from memory, but I thought I would reproduce some of my favorites here for your amusement. Also, I will be posting random quotes under this headline every month so please, if you hear anything that tickles your fancy, send it my way.

Bart, you're getting vomit on my prince!

Brown sweaters are for Nancy Boys.

In the library, people have SEX in the bathrooms.

I don't date. I'm too niche.

When he tried to stick his toe in my ass, I knew it was time to get out of the hot tub.

He was five feet of crazy and three inches of nuts.

(said of a boy with large protruding ears) Look, you can see his love handles.

(said of an Indian drag queen) She's off to bend it like Beckham

Update: I just read this quote and had to share it. It's about Tyra Banks (snaps to the Go Fug Yourself Girls) - She is amazing. And crazy. She is cramazing.

Note: While I recognize that some quotes may offend, they are meant to be taken lightly and in good fun.

No comments: