Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is How we Roll

Ianovich is in town for the week and we are trying to make the most of the brother bonding time before we fly back to Niagara this weekend. Yes, I am flying into Buffalo airport, and out again on Sunday night when I return to Chicago.

Monday night we joined Jason Fab and our friend Matty at Sidetrack to enjoy show tunes, cocktails and good company. We had such a wonderful time and I will definitely try to go more often. I did get a free drink from one of the bartenders, so at least my foregone days of glory haven’t completely disappeared. Though, I did have to endure a very intoxicated woman who kept telling me that the bartender was “really into me.” She assured me that she was never wrong, with a knowing gleam in her eye, but then fell halfway off her stool – destroying all her credibility.

Last night we joined Joe O at Halsted Bar & Grill for some pre-volleyball food and then headed home to play our new Wii Agatha Christie Mystery game. We were super excited, and then dropped off like flies, one by one until the entire household was asleep by 9pm. To say that we can’t party like we used to was an understatement.

Tonight, an early show of Confessions of a Shop-a-holic and then dinner at Chelsea Grill. Hurray!

No comments: