Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brace Yourselves, Kids

The three-headed jackal is baying at the moon, which can only mean two things. Either the end is nigh, or a new season of The Hills is fast approaching. Thankfully, it's the latter.

To really ratchet up the super fakeness that is a typical episode the trailer featured a Tarot Card reader who just happens to narrate the entire run of the Hills up to this point. I love really creepy coincidences like this - I have goosebumps!!!!

In sharp contrast to The City, I am totally willing to devote a half hour to a show where nothing really happens (and includes 10 minutes worth of aerial and traffic shots per episode). I had to get off The City bus after the third episode. Yawn yawn yawn.

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think. Are you as excited as I am? Do you think less of me for my 12-year-old-girl excitement level? Are you SO over it? Are you So over people who STILL say that they're over it??? Bring me up to speed in the comment section.

No comments: