Monday, February 16, 2009

Banner Ads are All the Rage

In my day to day life, I produce interactive advertising campaigns. So basically my job is creating the ads you stare at every day, while perusing TMZ or slumming with Smerez Smilton.

The advertising here on Rage-A-Holic is generated based on what I write about. This is the reason why, after excoriating the right-wing harpy known by the last name C.O.U.L.T.E.R, suddenly ads for the crazy bitch's books started appearing.

I have tried to pull them down myself, but it isn't possible without removing all ads from my site, which wouldn't buy Daddy all those lovely shoes. I am going to have to be very, very careful who I write about in the future. The fingers of the Right-Wing Republican conspiracy are in every pie. Lesson learned.

Happy President's Day!!!!

No comments: