Saturday, May 24, 2008

Slimming is all the Rage

If you've noticed that there aren't many pictures of me on the blog (especially lately) it's because I have recently gotten to the point where I look fat in pictures. Whew, that was hard to admit. The straw that truly broke the camel's back was a photo I took of Joey B and myself on the way home after an event last week. This one:

Granted, I am holding the camera myself, and that is never flattering, but still, it was a reality check. I have begun running again and am going to be swimming at the gym twice a week. I am also watching what I eat (no more Burger King...sigh) in order to get back into shape and re-claim my former glory. But, just to be clear, I am not dieting, I am slimming.

I will be updating all of you on my progress every Saturday. I'm off to buy a scale. Wish me luck.

No comments: