Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I am always conflicted as to whether or not to use an apostrophe when writing "Mother's Day." I know that it's written like that all the time, but doesn't it then mean a Mother's day as opposed to all Mothers? But I digress. Happy Mother's Day!!!

I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with my Mom (aka. Mumsy) and her sister, my fabulous Aunt Diane. They had flown in to see me run a 5K to raise money for research to combat breast cancer. Unfortunately the weather was awful so we all stayed warm and dry at home, and then went out for breakfast instead.

Thankfully, this morning's weather was crisp and lovely, so Mums, Aunt Di and myself headed downtown to check out some of the famous sites and sounds of Chicago before they flew home this afternoon. Here are a few pics:


No comments: