Monday, June 22, 2009

Smerez Gets Smacked

I was going to title this posting, "Smack that bitch, up!" (which is a parody of a song title) but but the whole Chris Brown trial I decided it was in rather poor taste.

I am just learning that Smerez Smilton got smacked by Polo Molina, the General Manager of the Black Eyed Peas, yesterday in Toronto following the MuchMusic Awards - ALLEGEDLY. I am never a proponent of violence (EVER) but I have to admit that my first impulse is to wonder what the Queen of All Trash had done to provoke the incident.

According to TMZ, the Toronto Police department threatened to prevent the entire band (which is on tour) from leaving the country unless the manager turned himself in - which he did this morning. I'm looking forward to following this story rather closely on TMZ, as should you...

But, the bottom line remains, do not hit people. Even if they are multi-hair-colored Cuban sasquatches who draw infantile erections on celebrity photos. Smack is Wack!

No comments: