Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wish I'd thought of it...

I was excited, and a little disappointed when I saw a headline proclaiming, "The Lamest Blogs on the Web". I was excited because, of course, I wanted to know who had gotten called out but then disappointed to discover that the writer of this article lacks a sense of humor, irony and satire (despite acknowledging within the article that he "recognizes" that "world's lamest blog" is supposed to be satirical - he still criticizes its content).

He also get's all grammar nazi on Rosie O'Donnell. I think this dude, who is writing for PC world, needs to spend a little more time with a Mac.

Anyway, he does manage to score a couple of funny points - take that, Kim Kardashian. In my opinion (and in my ongoing quest to set off a web war) I think the lamest blog on the planet is written by a once-fat former meth addicted Florida bitch who has a penchant for posting his P33N pics on gay cruise sites and outing people... Let's call him Smerez Smilton.

What blogs do you think are lame - this one is already a given. Comment below. Happy Tuesday, Kids.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

haaaa! Meth addict? Really? Do tell! btw, i like Ian's hair!!

Rage-A-Mus Prime said...

ALLEGEDLY, It all stems back to the controversy over the nude and semi-nude photos Shmerez posted on ManHunt.com. He was very, very thin which was attributed to his former meth habit.

He also had some legal troubles associated with writing himself checks from a friend account to buy a whole lot of a certain crystal pick me up.

I will see if I can find a source.

As for Ian's hair... I am at a loss for words. While we were at brunch the other day I kept staring at his hair the whole time because it is so out of control, and so many different lengths, that it LEGITIMATELY looks like a toupee.

He told me I could pick his next haircut, so feel free to weigh in.

Olivia said...

I like it! I say Ian should rock it for a while.

OMG, I love this information. Shmerez is a loosssa!! I especially hate how he's always saying people like old. Um, you're straight-up UGLY, dude? Like wtf??