Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The View From Here

I don't get much of a chance to watch The View these days, due to my cra-za-zy work schedule, but I have been hearing that the disagreements are getting more and more heated. Last Thursday, Joy Behar jumped out of her seat and threatened to leave the stage - she eventually sat down but fanned herself with the "Hot Topics" segment cards and kept muttering half scentences in Whoopi's direction... delicious!

I got an email from a Rage Reader (aka, a Rager) about today's hot topics segment in which Elizabeth Hasselbeck, during a confrontation with Ms Behar, encourages her to, "Keep drinking the Obama Kool-Aid." Yikes. I will do my best to track down a clip for you kids and post it as soon as possible. Here's to hump day!

UPDATE: My brother Ian just sent me the clip I referenced above. Enjoy!

No comments: