Saturday, June 21, 2008

House Proud

Our House is currently on the market which means that I have to keep it in tip top shape. On a regular basis I have to vacuum and Joey B and I stay on top of the dishes at all times. It really doesn't take too much time but, like everything I do, I have taken it to an extreme. I have become obsessed (Joey B would say to an annoying degree) with keeping the house spotless. I realized it had gome too far this morning when I suffered a bout of what I will call "Paul Gravelle" syndrome - I was on my hands and knees polishing the floor in my bedroom. Yes, this is not a typo. I hand-polished my floor with orange oil at eight o'clock in the morning. Medical intervention may be necessary.

Moving on. I figured since many of you have not yet had the opportunity to visit my fair pied-de-terre I would do a quick tour so you can feel like you have. As I was editing I realized that I included some pretty crazy pans (it's not the Blair Witch project, but nausea may be experienced!) I left out the basement as well, which isn't much to look at but IS clean, clean, clean.

Enjoy!

No comments: